For Online webinars click: IMHU.org/Courses
is the site where all our courses are posted.
You can choose individual courses or take a bundle together as a survey of integrative mental healthcare. Some of these courses last weeks, some are shorter–like an hour. Some are open schedule and you can join anytime, and “take it at your own pace” from your computer or mobile device; others keep to a schedule and offer live webinars and teleseminars.
Health care providers can obtain Continuing Education Units for participating in these courses.
- How to Effectively Support Someone in Spiritual Emergency (part of our Certification program to become a Spiritual Emergence Coach)
- Going Beyond Anxiety and Depression: Improving Well-Being Without Medication
- Possible Cures for Autism
- Seven Essentials for Improving Loving Relationships
- Nine Integrative Psychiatrists Changing the Face of Psychiatry: Taking Mental Healthcare to the Next Level
- Peer Support: Tapping into the Expertise of those with Lived Experience
- Travel to Brazil to learn from MDs and PhDs working in Spiritist Psychiatric Hospitals and Community Centers
For information about the above courses click here. For information about the trip to Brazil that explores Spiritual healing click here. If you sign up for our newsletter on the right side of this page you will be informed when the courses become available. Almost all online courses are available year round.
* These courses are for educational purposes. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your personal circumstances please consult a trusted healthcare provider. This course is not a substitute for personal one on one care or medical advice.