Cost for the Health Providers’ Trip to Brazil November 4-11, 2017 is $2475 usd per person in a shared room or $2975 usd in a single room.
The weeklong seminar/trip raises funds for several not for profit organizations that benefit the public: IMHU, Hospital Euripedes Barsanulfo and two Spiritist Centers in Goiania. All profits are donated to these organizations.
Registration Form–click here:1regspiritisthospitaltour2017
To reserve a place, please contact Dr. Bragdon to assure there is space available. She can send a registration form to you if you can’t download it above. She will also send the 7 page preparations package including economical ways to obtain flights, get visas (if necessary), pack, etc. . EB@IMHU.org.
This tour is for healthcare providers, hospital administrators, and leaders of mental healthcare initiatives. From time to time we can also accommodate students. Please describe to us in your registration how you are involved as a health provider currently and what motivates you to take this trip.
If you are not a healthcare provider and still wish to take this trip: please write to us, describe why you wish to take the trip, and we will explore how we can accommodate your needs.
You need to make your deposit and send in your signed registration before the space is held for you. We have made arrangements for hotel reservation and group travel but early planning assures you will have a place. We cannot guarantee this will be so as we approach our time of departure.
DEPOSIT is $750 per person. (This is non-refundable.)
This can be paid by check and sent to IMHU or via paypal–which accepts most credit cards– or bankwire.
If paying via paypal please pay $750 + 3% bank fee ($22.50) in the US dollars. (+4% bank fee instead of +3%, or $30 usd if paying from out of the USA.) Total: $772.50 for Health Professional’s trips to Brazil if paying within the USA. Click button below to pay deposit.
If paying by check, make check out to “Foundation for Energy Therapies” and send to Foundation for Energy Therapies, Attn: Emma Bragdon, PO Box 325, Woodstock, VT 05091. On request, we will send bank wiring instructions to those preferring this mode of payment. The Foundation for Energy Therapies is a not for profit organization recognized by the IRS as a 501c3. IMHU is a division of the Foundation for Energy Therapies.
Balance varies according to your preference for room (private or shared), continuing education units, etc. We will send you an invoice via email once we understand your preferences. You can pay the invoice by credit card, paypal, bankwire, or check. (There’s a 3% bank fee for those paying by paypal or credit card from within the US and 4% outside the USA.)
What is Covered by Your Fee:
You are insured personal attention as groups are no more than 10 people. You will have considerate and thorough pre-trip planning and consultations (including pre-trip plans for an earlier hotel stay in Goiania if you are arriving early), as well as fees for facilitation and teaching by Dr. Bragdon and her associates. Your hotel room fee is covered, all breakfasts, translation, and many meals are provided, also all group van service, classes, tours, presentations, dialogues with presenters and consultations.
In Addition You Pay For:
- the cost of your airfare (from your location to Goiania is approximately $1,000.-2000 depending on the time of year)
- meals you have outside of regular paid meals & any alcoholic beverages
- extras like bottled water, snacks, personal taxi when not with group, and gifts for those back home
- Fees for Continuing Education, if you want the credit.
1. Inquire if there is still space in the 2017 trip by emailing EB@IMHU.org. If there is space:
2. Request a registration form by writing EB@IMHU.org or download it above.
3. Pay the deposit through paypal (above) with your credit card or send a deposit of $750. by check made out to “Foundation for Energy Therapies” to reserve your space.
4. Send your completed, signed registration/agreement via email (EB@IMHU.org) or mail it to:
Foundation for Energy Therapies
Attention: Emma Bragdon
PO Box 325, Woodstock, VT 05091 USA
4. When we receive your registration and deposit we will send you the details for preparation. If you need assistance, call (802-674-2919 in Vermont, USA) or Email (EB@IMHU.org) for assistance with flights, visa, and preparations. Reserve your flight.
5. Update passport if necessary and get a visa if you need one for Brazil from the Brazilian Consulate that serves your area. (Do not wait until the last minute for these important steps…They can take time!)
6. Balance for trip expense is due one month prior to departure, October 10, 2017. Please mark your calendar.